Air Conditioning Wood Dale
Summer in Wood Dale, Illinois can get very hot and humid. During these summer months, air conditioners are constantly running. There is nothing better than being able to cool off in a nice air conditioned home after a long hot summer day. When your air conditioner starts acting up or isn’t cooling your home properly, it’s important to have it looked att right away. The sooner you get the necessary repairs, the sooner you’ll be able to relax in your nice air conditioned home. If you notice that your air conditioner is not working as well as it used to, contact the professionals at A-Perfect Climate. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained and certified and can help with all of your air conditioning services such as: repairs, installations and maintenance.
Why Choose Us:
- 5/5 Star Rating On Facebook
- A+ Rating with the BBB
- Affordable Prices
- Over 25 Years Of Experience
Air Conditioning Repair Wood Dale
If you notice something wrong with you air conditioner, you should have it checked out or repaired. Ignoring the problems will cause serious issues or it may cost you a new air conditioning unit. One way to prevent having to replace your air conditioner is to get it repaired when needed. A way to prevent costly repairs is to watch out for the warning signs: loud or unusual noises, water around your unit, poor air flow, warm air flow or an unfamiliar, musty smell. Calling a professional technician with any of these warning signs can help prevent your air conditioner from getting worse. A certified technician will come to your home in Wood Dale, Illinois and diagnosis the problem and go over the best solutions with you and get started on the necessary repairs. Contact us today to schedule service.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair:
- Warm airflow – call a technician to check your unit and find any problems. They will inspect your unit, make the repairs needed and make sure it’s working properly and efficiently before they leave.
- Water around unit – water around your unit can be a serious problem. Water around the unit might mean you have a refrigerant leak, which can be extremely harmful. This needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Lack of airflow – sometimes your air ducts tends to get clogged and cause poor airflow in your Wood Dale home. An easy fix would be to clean out your air duct. If it doesn’t help, we suggest you call a professional technician and they will take a look at your air compressor.
- Loud sounds – unusual sounds could indicate a problem with your motor or belt. If you notice strange sounds coming from your air conditioner call a technician to have it checked out.
- Musty smell – this could mean there is mold growing in your unit and it needs to be cleaned. Call a professional to make sure there are no serious issues going on!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Wood Dale
Keeping your Wood Dale residence cool during the summer is easy when your air conditioner is working properly. Air conditioning maintenance is the best solution in order to keep your unit working efficiently all summer long. At A-Perfect Climate we offer maintenance services to keep your air conditioner working how the way it should be and to help prevent any problems from happening in the future. Air conditioning maintenance can also help save on energy bills as well.
Air Conditioning Installation Wood Dale
A certified technician should do an air conditioning installation. A technician has years of training and experience to install your system correctly. Trying to install your own air conditioner has a high risk of damaging the unit. A professional knows what to look for after it has been installed to ensure it’s working how it should. If you need help finding a new air conditioner the professionals at A-Perfect Climate can help! We will help you find the best system for your home in Wood Dale.
At-Home Maintenance Checks:
First: Turn your power off before starting your at-home maintenance check.
Second: Clear all surrounding debris around your compressor. Clearing the debris around the system can help prevent it from getting clogged.
Third: Clean the fins on the compressor with a garden hose. After cleaning the fins, push them back carefully so they are facing the right direction.
Fourth: Make sure your unit is leveled. Over time soil changes and the unit can become unleveled. If this happens, make sure you re-level it.
Fifth: Clean the evaporating coils to prevent mold growth.
Sixth: Change the filter twice a year! The best time to change the filter is before the cooling and heating seasons begin.
Contact A-Perfect Climate Today!
You can trust A-Perfect Climate to take great care of your air conditioner. Our technicians have over 25 years of experience and can help with all of your air conditioning services. Our goal is to keep you comfortable in your Wood Dale residence all summer long. You can depend on us to get the job done right every time. For more questions or to learn how we can help you contact us at 630-552-6067.