24/7 Air Conditioner Service in Lombard
A-Perfect Climate has been providing quality Heating, Cooling, Air Quality, Temperature Control and Water Heater solutions in Lombard for over 33 years.
When working with A-Perfect Climate, Inc. you are working with NATE certified technicians, a company with an A+ Rating with the BBB, 5 Star rating on google, and a company thats been serving the Lombard Illinois area for over 32 years.
A Perfect Climate, Inc.
Heating & Air Conditioning Specialists
Sales • Service • Installation of All Makes & Models
Regular Business Office Hours Call Us at: 630-552-6067
After Hours Call: 630-639-0911
On Call Only – Saturday and Sunday
Air Conditioning Repair Lombard
We are available to perform repair work on any make and model air conditioner. If you are experiencing any of the issues below call us today for prompt and professional air conditioner inspection and repair service in Lombard.
Signs Your Air Conditioner and Home Cooling System Needs Repair
- Unusual sounds – unusual sounds could indicate a problem with your motor or belt. If you notice strange sounds coming from your air conditioner call a technician to have it checked out.
- Water around unit – water around your unit can be a serious problem. Water around the unit might mean you have a refrigerant leak, which can be extremely harmful. This needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Lack of airflow – sometimes your air ducts tends to get clogged and cause poor airflow in your Lombard home. You may be surprised to know that it could very will be an easy fix.
- Warm airflow – call us to day, we will send a technician to check your unit and find any problems. They will inspect your air conditioner unit, make the repairs needed and make sure it’s working properly and efficiently before they leave.
- Musty smell – this could mean there is mold growing in your unit and it needs to be cleaned.
At-Home Air Conditioner Maintenance Checks:
1: Turn your power off before checking your unit.
2: Clear all surrounding debris around your compressor. Clearing the debris around the system can help prevent it from getting clogged.
3: Clean the fins on the compressor with a garden hose. After cleaning the fins, push them back carefully so they are facing the right direction.
4: Make sure your unit is leveled. Over time soil changes and the unit can become unleveled.
5: Clean the evaporating coils to prevent mold growth.
6: Change the filter twice a year! The best time to change the filter is before the cooling and heating seasons begin.
Air Conditioner Sales and Installation Service in Lombard
We are available to install Lennox, Aire-flo, Goodman, and Space PakAir Conditioners in Lombard Illinois.
A certified technician should do air conditioning installations. A technician has years of training and experience to install your system correctly. Trying to install your own air conditioner has a high risk of damaging the unit. A professional knows what to look for after it has been installed to ensure it’s working how it should. If you need help finding a new air conditioner the professionals at A-Perfect Climate can help! We will help you find the best system for your home.
We are also available for all annual air conditioner clean and check service as part of a maintenance program.
Programmable Thermostat Installation in Lombard
We recommend installing Lennox or Honeywell Thermostats in Lombard.
Finding The Right Thermostat
Get full comfort control with the right thermostat for your home with A-Perfect Climate. We are proud to offer Lennox and Honeywell Thermostats. Our NATE certified technicians will discuss our products with you and go over their features to help determine which one will work BEST for your home. We have many types and styles you can choose from. We offer touch screen thermostats to pre programmable thermostats that you can adjust anywhere, anytime. Control your own home comfort with us today!
Air Quality & Air Purification Lombard
Get your home to the ultimate comfort level with one of our quality Aprilair, Honewell, or Premier One Air Purification products.
Clean the air in your home with an air purifying system. An air purifying system will remove the bacteria, dust, pollen and other contaminants in your home. If you have pets, it will remove the airborne pet hair and dander. Our highly trained technicians will assist you in choosing the best product for your home.