Air Conditioning Itasca
It’s hard not to leave your air conditioner on all summer in Itasca, Illinois. When your air conditioner starts acting up or isn’t cooling your home properly, it’s important to have it checked out right away. There is nothing worse then having your air conditioner break on one of the hottest days of the year. If you notice your air conditioner is not working how it used to, contact the professionals at A-Perfect Climate. The sooner you get the necessary repairs, the sooner you’ll be able to relax in your air conditioned home. Our HVAC professionals have the skills and knowledge to help with all of your air conditioning services such as: repairs, installations and maintenance.
Why A-Perfect Climate:
- Quality Service
- Over 25 Years Of Experience
- 5/5 Star Rating On Facebook
Air Conditioning Repair Itasca
If you notice something wrong with you air conditioner, you should have it checked out or repaired right away. Ignoring the problem will cause serious problems or it may cost you a new air conditioning system. One way to prevent having to replace your air conditioner is to get it repaired when needed. A way to prevent costly repairs is to watch out for the warning signs: loud or unusual noises, water around your unit, poor air flow, warm air flow or an unfamiliar, musty smell. Calling a professional technician with any of these warning signs can help prevent your air conditioner from getting worse. A certified technician will come to your home in Itasca, Illinois and diagnosis the problem and go over the best solutions with you and get started on the necessary repairs.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair:
- Unfamiliar sounds – unfamiliar sounds may indicate a problem with your motor or belt. If you notice strange sounds coming from your air conditioner call a technician to have it looked at.
- Water around unit – water surrounding your unit can be a serious problem. Water around the unit might mean you have a refrigerant leak, which can be extremely harmful. This needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Poor of airflow – sometimes your air ducts tends to get clogged and cause poor airflow in your Itasca home. An easy fix would be to clean out your air duct. If it doesn’t help, we suggest you call a professional technician and they will take a look at your air compressor.
- Warm airflow – call a technician to check your unit and diagnosis all problems. They will inspect your unit, make the repairs needed and make sure it’s working properly and efficiently before leaving.
- Musty smell – this could mean there is mold growing in your unit. Call a professional to make sure there are no serious issues going on!
Air Conditioning Installation Itasca
A certified technician should do air conditioning installations. A technician has years of training and experience to install your system correctly. Trying to install your own air conditioner has a high risk of damaging the unit. A professional knows what to look for after it has been installed to ensure it’s working how it should. If you need help finding a new air conditioner the professionals at A-Perfect Climate can help! We will help you find the best system for your home in Itasca.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Itasca
Keeping your Itasca residence cool during the summer is easy when your air conditioner is working effectively. Air conditioning maintenance is the best way to keep your unit working efficiently all summer long. At A-Perfect Climate we offer maintenance services to keep your air conditioner working how it should and to help prevent any problems from happening down the road. Air conditioning maintenance can also help save on energy bills as well.
At-Home Maintenance Checks:
First: Turn off the power before giving your unit a maintenance check.
Second: Clear all surrounding debris around your compressor. Clearing the debris around the system can help prevent it from getting clogged.
Third: Clean the fins on the compressor with a garden hose. After cleaning the fins, gently push them back carefully in the right direction.
Fourth: Make sure your unit is leveled. Over time soil changes and the unit may need to be re-leveled.
Fifth: Clean the evaporating coils to prevent mold growth.
Sixth: Change the filter twice a year! The best time to change the filter is before the cooling and heating seasons begin.
Call Now! Requests Available!
You can trust A-Perfect Climate to take great care of your air conditioning services. Our technicians have over 25 years of experience and can help with anything you need. Our goal is to keep you comfortable in your Itasca residence throughout the entire summer. You can rely on us to get the job done right every time. For more questions or to learn how we can help you, contact us at 630-639-0911.