Air Conditioning Bloomingdale
It’s difficult not to keep your air conditioner running all summer long in Bloomingdlae, Illinois. There is nothing better than being able to relax in a cool, air conditioned home on a hot summer day. When your air conditioner starts acting up or isn’t cooling your home properly, it’s important to have it checked out right away. The sooner you get the necessary repairs, the sooner you’ll be able to relax in your air conditioned home. If you notice your air conditioner is not working how it used to, contact the professionals at A-Perfect Climate. Our certified technicians are highly trained and can help with all of your air conditioning services such as: repairs, installations and maintenance.
Why Choose Us:
- 5/5 Star Facebook Ratings
- 4.9 Star Rating on Google
- Over 25 Years Of Experience
- Honest Prices
Air Conditioning Repair Bloomingdale
It’s important to get your air conditioner looked at right away if you notice anything unusual happening. Ignoring the problem will cause larger probelms to happen or it may cost you a new air conditioning system. One way to prevent having to replace your air conditioner is to get it repaired when needed. A way to prevent costly repairs is to watch out for these warning signs: loud or unusual noises, water around your unit, poor air flow, warm air flow or an unfamiliar, musty smell. Calling a professional technician with any of these warning signs can help prevent your air conditioner from getting worse. A certified technician will come to your home in Bloomingdale, Illinois and diagnosis the problem and go over the best solutions with you and get started on the necessary repairs.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair:
- Water around unit – water around your unit can be a serious problem. Water around the unit might mean you have a refrigerant leak, which can be extremely harmful. This needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Musty smell – this could mean there is mold growing in your unit and it needs to be cleaned. Call a professional to make sure there are no serious issues going on!
- Warm airflow – call a technician to check your unit and find any problems. They will inspect your unit, make the repairs needed and make sure it’s working properly and efficiently before they leave.
- Lack of airflow – sometimes your air ducts tends to get clogged and cause poor airflow in your Bloomingdale home. An easy fix would be to clean out your air duct. If it doesn’t help, we suggest you call a professional technician and they will take a look at your air compressor.
- Unusual sounds – unusual sounds could indicate a problem with your motor or belt. If you notice strange sounds coming from your air conditioner call a technician to have it checked out.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Bloomingdale
Keeping your Bloomingdale residence cool during the summer is easy when your air conditioner is working effectively and efficiently. Air conditioning maintenance in Bloomingdale is the best way to keep your unit working smoothly all summer long. At A-Perfect Climate we offer maintenance services to keep your air conditioner working how it should and to help prevent any problems from happening down the road. Air conditioning maintenance can also help save on energy bills as well.
Air Conditioning Installation Bloomingdale
All air conditioning installations should be done by a trained and certified HVAC technician. A technician has years of experience and will install your system correctly. Trying to install your own air conditioner has a high risk of damaging the unit. A professional knows what to look for after it has been installed to ensure it’s working how it should. If you need help finding a new air conditioner the professionals at A-Perfect Climate can help! We will help you find the best system for your home in Bloomingdale.
At-Home Maintenance Checks:
First: Turn the power off before checking your unit.
Second: Clear all surrounding debris around your compressor. Clearing the debris around the system can help prevent it from getting clogged.
Third: Using a garden hose, spray the fins on your compressor to remove all debris. After cleaning the fins, push them back carefully so they are facing the right direction.
Fourth: Make sure your unit is leveled. Over time soil changes and the unit can become unleveled, which can cause it to work poorly.
Fifth: Clean the evaporating coils to prevent mold growth.
Sixth: Change the filter twice a year! The best time to change the filter is before the cooling and heating seasons begin.
Call A-Perfect Climate Today!
Depend on A-Perfect Climate to take great care of your air conditioner. Our technicians have over 25 years of experience and can help with all of your air conditioning services. Our goal is to keep you comfortable in your Bloomingdale residence all summer long. You can depend on us to get the job done right every time. For more questions or to learn how we can help you contact us at 630-552-6067