Air Conditioning Addison
During the summer months in Addison, Illinois we keep our air conditioners running constantly. There is nothing better than being able to cool off in a nice air conditioned home after a long day outside in the heat. When your air conditioner starts acting up or isn’t cooling your home properly, it’s important to have it checked out right away. The sooner you get the necessary repairs, the sooner you’ll be able to relax in your air conditioned home. If you notice your air conditioner is not working how it used to, contact the professionals at A-Perfect Climate. Our HVAC technicians are highly trained and certified and can help with all of your air conditioning services such as: repairs, installations and maintenance.
Why Choose Us:
- Over 25 Years Of Experience
- 5/5 Star Rating On Facebook
- Affordable Prices
Air Conditioning Repair Addison
If you notice something wrong with you air conditioner, you should have it checked out or repaired right away. Ignoring the problem will cause serious problems or it may cost you a new air conditioning system. One way to prevent having to replace your air conditioner is to get it repaired when needed. A way to prevent costly repairs is to watch out for the warning signs: loud or unusual noises, water around your unit, poor air flow, warm air flow or an unfamiliar, musty smell. Calling a professional technician with any of these warning signs can help prevent your air conditioner from getting worse. A certified technician will come to your home in Addison, Illinois and diagnosis the problem and go over the best solutions with you and get started on the necessary repairs.
Signs your air conditioner needs repair:
- Unusual sounds – unusual sounds could indicate a problem with your motor or belt. If you notice strange sounds coming from your air conditioner call a technician to have it checked out.
- Water around unit – water around your unit can be a serious problem. Water around the unit might mean you have a refrigerant leak, which can be extremely harmful. This needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Lack of airflow – sometimes your air ducts tends to get clogged and cause poor airflow in your Addison home. An easy fix would be to clean out your air duct. If it doesn’t help, we suggest you call a professional technician and they will take a look at your air compressor.
- Warm airflow – call a technician to check your unit and find any problems. They will inspect your unit, make the repairs needed and make sure it’s working properly and efficiently before they leave.
- Musty smell – this could mean there is mold growing in your unit and it needs to be cleaned. Call a professional to make sure there are no serious issues going on!
Air Conditioning Maintenance Addison
Keeping your Addison residence cool during the summer is easy when your air conditioner is working effectively. Air conditioning maintenance is the best way to keep your unit working efficiently all summer long. At A-Perfect Climate we offer maintenance services to keep your air conditioner working how it should and to help prevent any problems from happening down the road. Air conditioning maintenance can also help save on energy bills as well.
Air Conditioning Installation Addison
A certified technician should do air conditioning installations. A technician has years of training and experience to install your system correctly. Trying to install your own air conditioner has a high risk of damaging the unit. A professional knows what to look for after it has been installed to ensure it’s working how it should. If you need help finding a new air conditioner the professionals at A-Perfect Climate can help! We will help you find the best system for your home in Addison.
At-Home Maintenance Checks:
First: Turn your power off before checking your unit.
Second: Clear all surrounding debris around your compressor. Clearing the debris around the system can help prevent it from getting clogged.
Third: Clean the fins on the compressor with a garden hose. After cleaning the fins, push them back carefully so they are facing the right direction.
Fourth: Make sure your unit is leveled. Over time soil changes and the unit can become unleveled.
Fifth: Clean the evaporating coils to prevent mold growth.
Sixth: Change the filter twice a year! The best time to change the filter is before the cooling and heating seasons begin.
Contact A-Perfect Climate Today!
You can trust A-Perfect Climate to take great care of your air conditioner. Our technicians have over 25 years of experience and can help with all of your air conditioning services. Our goal is to keep you comfortable in your Addison residence all summer long. You can depend on us to get the job done right every time. For more questions or to learn how we can help you contact us at 630-639-0911.